Wildcrafted Neem Oil 50 mL
Wildcrafted Neem Oil 50 mL in amber bottle
Ingredients: 100 % Natural Neem seed oil.
Description: Neem known in India as Nimba or ‘bestower of health’, is used in traditional Ayurveda treatment system for thousands of years. Nature’s Shield neem oil is wild-crafted and sustainable and is cold-press extracted, for preservation of its natural qualities.
Uses: For external use only.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Don’t let bugs bug you! Protect your pets, plants and body with amazing neem oil. Scientifically proven as a powerful natural repellant, insecticide, pesticide, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic and fertiliser neem has a rich history.
- Used for centuries in India to repel insects and fertilise soil, the United Nations dubbed neem the “tree of the 21st century.” Neem has been valued worldwide since 1959 when a German entomologist observed that a locust plague in the Sudan left neem trees untouched.
- Neem is used for animal, plant and human healthcare. In agriculture it’s hailed as the harbinger of a breed of benign pesticides and fertilisers. As research reveals it doesn’t damage plants or people like other chemical repellants or insecticides.
- Neem alkalises and nurtures soil with rich minerals while increasing earthworms upto 25%. There for neem rapidly rehabilitates degraded or salinated soils.
- Known as Nimba or ‘bestower of health,’ Neem is used in Ayurvedic medicine for worms, tics, nits, parasites and skin conditions. Research reveals it repels over 400 bugs and stops mosquitoe larvae from forming. So slip on a shirt and slop on some neem to keep those bugs at bay!