You want to drop those extra kilos. You want to take stop taking all these prescription medication.
You are sick of these supplements.
You want to get well and be your normal 100%. Do you think its going to happen? There is one way you can try while you are all those. And guess what? You may be able to drop your supplements, herbs, medications and health conditions, gradually over 6-12 weeks.
Do this under supervision only.
Easily Reverse Age and Disease
Read the full page carefully. And chart out a plan. This is also a modified Yogic Diet.
It may take 3-10 days to actually to start the full program. Do it systematically and gradually. Once you stay on it for 1 week, you will start noticing your energy level rapidly improving, refreshed when wake up, better appetite and bowel movements and all other signs of good health. Within 5-6 weeks your symptoms (if you have any) slowly start vanishing as well.
What it does
This is designed to give you anything from 3 up to 19 times more nutrients to your body!
And, most importantly, this program makes optimise your absorption and assimilation!
Also, the real secret is that, it rests your system for 12 hours every day!
1) Progressively increase your breakfast and lunch, in order to double it in 10 days. Add a handful to your daytime meals. I would increase a handful or 50 grams every day.
2) Slowly, increase the low carb part of your meals, and gradually - over 10-15 days if possible - stop all high carb items such as oats, wheat, rice, corn, barley, tapioca and potatoes. (Include rye, millet, quinoa, amaranth and buckwheat.)
3) Try to eat the breakfast and lunch 20 minutes before you are hungry. What about a 7am brekky and a 1.30pm lunch? When you are hungry, carbs will control you. 20 minutes before you are hungry, you can easily choose to eat thats going to help you get well.
3) Breakfast and lunch should be solid. You may have vegetable juice on top of these.
4) Avoid sugars, fruits etc with your breakfast and lunch. Low carb fruits are fine with morning and afternoon snacks.
5) Sip 700 mL warm plain good quality water when you wake up. 500 mL at around 11am. Another 500 mL at around 3pm.
6) Have a thin soup for dinner even if you are not that hungry in the first few weeks.
To start with you may choose with the easy way! Get organised with healthy cans of lentils, beans, legumes and peas. Batch baked/cut/roasted vegetables; sauces and dips. Sip water through the day. Recipes? Any grain-free recipe.
A sample meal
60% Veggies low carb - raw, boiled, steamed, baked, roasted etc.
20% Beans, legumes, lentils, peas | non veg
10% Dips, chutneys, pastes, sauces, oils, condiments etc
10% Nuts, seeds (raw, roasted etc.)
What to eat?
Everything, except the high carb / starch items such as grains and potatoes. At restaurant, order your favourite dish, ask the waiter to serve it without the grains and potatoes, and fill the plate with the rest. At dinner parties, start with a soup. Stay with it. This is more like a meal planning rather than a diet itself. Its a new eating culture. You don't cut down how much you each. In fact you need to eat a lot - when your body can digest! This is a relatively light, alkaline shopping list. Please avoid anything that you are sensitive to. This is a sample, starter diet only. You can cook/eat any recipe, as long as there is no high items such as grains and potatoes in them.
My sugar, cholesterol, pressure and uric acid were raised for a long time before I started this program. 6 weeks later, my GP checked my new results and reordered the tests. 2 weeks later when I did it again, the readings were even better. This program works. Over 3 months, I feel like I am 17, truthfully. Drug-free, med-free, and GP-free. Love my monthly flush and 700g breakfasts as well.