One Simple Nutrition Plan.
Drop your Diseases. Regain your Youth!
Age Reversal with Yogic and Ayurvedic Principles.
You want to drop those kilos. You want to take stop taking all these prescription medication. You are sick of these supplements. Do you think its going to happen? There is one way you can try while you are all those. And guess what? You may be able to drop your supplements, herbs, medications and health conditions, gradually over 6-12 weeks.
Read the full page carefully. And chart out a plan. This is also a modified Yogic Diet.
It may take 3-10 days to actually to start the full program. Do it systematically and gradually.
Once you stay on it for 1 week, you will start noticing your energy level rapidly improving, refreshed when wake up, better appetite and bowel movements and all other signs of good health. Within 5-6 weeks your symptoms (if you have any) slowly start vanishing as well.
1) Progressively increase your breakfast and lunch, in order to double it in 10 days. Add a handful to your daytime meals. I would increase a handful or 50 grams every day.
2) Slowly, stop all high carb items such as oats, wheat, rice, corn, barley, tapioca and potatoes. (Include rye, millet, quinoa, amaranth and buckwheat.)
3) Try to eat the breakfast earlier than you eat normally, at around 7am or so.
And the second large meal, lunch, should be at around 2pm.
3) Breakfast and lunch should be solid. You may have vegetable juice on top of these.
4) Don't wait until you are hungry. Eat 10 minutes before you are hungry.
5) Sip 1+ L plain good quality water daily.
6) If needed, eat your fruits 4 hrs after breakfast, and at least 2 hrs before the next meal.
7) Have a thin soup for dinner even if you are not that hungry in the first few weeks.
8) Sip (don't drink) 200 mls of water every three hours. Chew every mouthful 20-30 times.
What to eat?
Everything, except the high carb / starch items such as grains and potatoes. At restaurant, order your favourite dish, ask the waiter to serve it without the grains and potatoes, and fill the plate with the rest. At dinner parties, start with a soup. Stay with it. This is more like a meal planning rather than a diet itself. Its a new eating culture. You don't cut down how much you each. In fact you need to eat a lot - when your body can digest! This is a relatively light, alkaline shopping list. Please avoid anything that you are sensitive to. This is a sample, starter diet only. You can cook/eat any recipe, as long as there is no high items such as grains and potatoes in them.
A sample meal
60% Vegetables (raw, boiled, steamed, baked, roasted etc.)
40 % Beans, legumes, lentils, peas | May add non veg here.
Other non-grain items such as all organic - eggs, fish or chicken.
Nuts, seeds (raw, roasted etc.)
Dips, chutneys, pastes, sauces, oils, condiments etc
Animal products if you are used to that.