"An amazing add on course for all ingestive medicine practitioners."
Who should do this
Health professionals like Naturopaths, Herbalists, Ad Dip Ayurveda, GPs, Integrative GPs, Nutrition therapists, health students, fresh Ayurveda graduates (degree, diploma or ad. diploma) and anyone interested in health and healing. Health seekers will be able to broaden their experience and apply everything in their life as well.
Learn clinical principles of Ayurveda
Syllabus and Course dates
Notes and recordings
All notes are supplied few days before each weekend.
Sydney Bondi Junction | Melbourne Elsternwick
I repeated this course twice with Rama. The more, the merrier. - Tim.
Practical and powerful! Changed my practice radically! - C.J. Melbourne.
Now my practice is lot more complete. - F.W, Herbalist.
Rama's teaching style is amazing! - L P, Sydney.
After this training, we're far healthier now than ever. - JT, Sydney.
The main lecturer, Dr. Rama prasad is one of Australia's most experienced Ayurveda doctors and was was trained at the International Institute of Ayurveda, south India during 1980s. Along with this he learned classical martial art (Kalaripayattu), and in clinical yoga from his masters. Dr. Prasad was awarded “Ayurveda Acharya” by the Central council of Indian medicine in late 1980s. Dr. Prasad has delivered this course over 25 times in Australia (Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne) since 1999. And it has beed refined to suit the Australian need.
Booking and Payment
Commonwealth Bank - Rama Prasad
BSB 064347 - ACC 10024048 and,
please email the details. Please provide your payment info when you register using the widget above.
Frequently asked questions
- What is this course about? This course is to introduce you to the scientific Ayurveda so that you can apply everything you learn from this course is applied to your life and practice. This courses teaches you scientific Ayurveda's principles and practice with simplicity and clarity, While we bring in the practically we remove the mystery!
- I am a alternative practitioner. Does this course allow me to give basic consultations to my clients? Yes. It does. You will be able to manage a huge range of health conditions as a primary health provider.
- I am a house wife. Does it suit me? Of course. This course shows you how to upgrade your life. Teaches a lot about food, cooking, relaxation, energisation, better sleep, and more.
- I am yoga teacher. Which part of the course would suite me? Great. This course fits all of your personal practice and as a yoga therapist.
- Can I use this info in conjunction with my personal training or health coaching? Yes.
- Can I use this information in conjunction with my Yoga therapy practice? Yes.
- Can I use blend this info with my naturopathy, herbalism or nutrition practice etc? Yes.
- I am a G.P. Can I incorporate Ayurveda into my practice? You can explore your client's lifestyle (nutrition, exercise etc.) and upgrade them based on the Ayurvedic principles in order to make your practice more holistic.
- Does this course allow me to add massage to my yoga insurance? You might need a Dip Ayurveda to get there.
- Is it a complete practitioner training? No. A complete practitioner training is a government accredited diploma or degree. Please google for your local college.
- Does it give me any credit? No. You might need to talk to a local college about a Diploma in Ayurveda.
- Is it government accredited? No. Its a private course. Designed for health seekers and practitioners. Practitioners get valuable techniques to add to their repertoire and principles for refine their diagnosis and treatments.
- Can I practice Ayurvedic medicine after this course? If you are already a practitioner, after our course, you can incorporate all lessons immediately into your practice. If you are not, its too short for practicing as a full fledged practitioner. A diploma in Ayurveda medicine will qualify to to practice it in its full strength.